Acupressure Points for Weight Loss – Works in 1-2 Weeks:
Acupressure points for weight loss are one of the most searched words on net as many people struggle to lose weight. Today we need to discuss with you some useful acupressure points to lose weight. Acupoints are very helpful when one needs to lose weight when massaged.
Anyone can lose weight by eating a healthy diet plan and exercising. But with the help of making use of acupressure, it will contribute to improving one’s digestive system as well. Losing weight can be stressful for some people and others it can be boring. With the help of acupressure, it is not boring either is it stressful and helps one to relax at the same time.
Acupressure Points for Weight Loss:
By following some systematical steps, one can achieve your weight goal. And if you are one of them, you should follow the below-mentioned steps to help you achieve your aim.
Systematic Acupressure Points For Weight Loss:
There are different ways of losing weight with acupressure and helps with the following:
- Contributes to decrease a person’s craving for food
- Help to make one’s appetite stable
- It helps to raise the awareness of eating mindfully
When following a healthy eating plan it works well with acupressure points for weight loss. As it will help to provide a good health while keeping one’s digestive system healthy at the same time.
Acupressure Points for Weight Loss Infographic:
Practice Your Acupoints:
When partaking in acupressure for losing weight one needs to practice, the provided acupoints on a daily basis. Or you can preferably consult with your acupressure practitioner. As they can teach you the different points to help you understand them.
Several acupoints can use to losing weight, and they include:
The Ear Acupressure Point:
The appetite control point known as the ear acupressure point controls one from overeating. This acupoint found when moving one’s hand towards the jaw. When finding this point you need to press on it for one minute and up to a maximum of 3 minutes.
This acupoint helps to balance one’s appetite and prevents overeating making one more conscious about what you are eating & give a boost to Acupressure Points for Weight Loss.
If you are finding this difficult to pinpoint this pressure point, you can do the following:
- Place your finger against your jaw, now open and close your mouth as this acupoint is the part where one’s mouth moves the most
The next step towards losing weight is by applying pressure to the abdomen acupoints found near one’s navel. One can find this point between one’s navel and abdomen by using three fingers.
And once found you need to massage this area with two fingers and press the point firmly for 2 minutes. These acupoints aid one to help improve your digestion system & Acupressure Points to Induce Labor.
Abdominal Sorrow Acupoints:
The following acupoints are perfect for reducing indigestion, especially if one has ulcers or pain in one’s ribs. The abdominal sorrow acupoints found above the stomach.
One can find this point by using your hand and from the right line of your ear lobe; you will find this point at the end of your last rib once located press at this point up to 5 minutes on a daily basis.
The knee acupoints connected directly to one’s stomach and situated under the knee about 4 – 5 cm. Once you find the acupressure point, you need to bend your knee and apply pressure to this point for two minutes.
These acupoints help with improving one’s digestive system and nourishes the blood to decrease hunger.
When pressing the ankle acupoints, it works with one’s spleen and digestion, located at the inner side of your leg above your ankle, and found in both feet.
You need to move your hand on the upper side beginning at your ankle once located Press that point for one minute with your thumb and prevent applying pressure to the Acupressure Points for Weight Loss.
This point located in your elbow helps with motivating the large intestine removing excess heat and unnecessary moisture from one’s body. This acupressure points located on the inner side of one’s elbow.
And you can find it by placing your one hand near your chest and moving it along the angle when bent. Place your thumb on the elbow, move inwards, and apply pressure for one minute.
You may like this: Acupressure Points for Hair Growth – Home Remedies for Hair Growth
Acupressure Combined with Healthy Diet and Exercise:
When combining acupressure with a healthy diet and exercise one receives the best results. By following an anti-inflammatory diet, it contains certain foods that will help one lose weight. These foods are mainly organic foods, as they do not contain chemicals that are harmful to one’s body. One can do the following:
- One needs to limit one’s additive and preservative intake and best to limit your pre-packed and processed foods you eat.
- Try, to cook your meals from scratch. Use whole foods that have not processed as they contain all the vitamins, nutrients, and minerals one’s body needs to live healthier.
- Rather eat whole grain foods like grain bread, whole grain pasta, and brown rice – as white foods have processed.
- Increase the intake of vegetables and fruit you eat as they contain high levels of antioxidants. It helps with decreasing inflammation when combined with acupressure points for weight loss.
- It is best to eat vegetables and fruits that do not have sauces or syrup over them.
- Increase your fiber intake as it helps to decrease inflammation. As well and aim for a minimum of 20 to 35-gram fiber intake daily. And include brown rice, buckwheat, oats and millet, apples, pears, dates, carrots, broccoli, beets, beans, peas, lentils and more. Because as most of these have mostly their skins on them consisting of healthy nutrients.
- Limit your red meat intake, and if you do want to eat meat make sure that the meat is lean and that the animal was grass fed as these meats have a natural ratio of omega-3 & omega-6 fats. Remove the skin from poultry as the hormones are raised. It is best to eat more fish and chicken as it provides your body with the protein. Protein needed to prevent inflammation from taking place in your body.
- Rather use olive or canola oil instead of butter.
- Moreover, most important of all do regular exercise by lifting weights. And do cardiovascular workouts for at least 30 minutes a day.
These useful acupressure points for weight loss are best to use when you have knowledge about them. And best to consult an acupressure expert before applying one’s acupressure techniques for losing weight. They are ideal to prevent you from eating too much. As well making you more aware of what you are eating and make your digestive system work well. By following a healthy diet and exercising applying, these acupoints will help you on your way to losing weight effectively. As it works as a craving suppressant, boosts your metabolism, and makes you feel relaxed.