nayoya acupressure mat how to use
The Nayoya Acupressure Mat is simple to use. All you have to do is lie down on the mat and then let the acupressure points do their work. You can use the mat for just a few minutes or for as long as you like. The best part is that you can use the Nayoya Acupressure mat to relax in the comfort of your own home.
Nayoya Acupressure Mat – How To Use
1. Place the mat on a flat surface like the floor or bed.
2. Get into a push-up position with your hands shoulder-width apart and fingers facing forward. Keep your legs straight but not off the ground. Make sure to relax your neck and shoulders as you place them on the mat.
3. Slowly lower yourself so that each point of your body gets to work
4. When you are ready to get up, walk yourself back to the top of the mat by walking your hands closer to your chest, then walk down with your feet towards your head one at a time until you’re standing back up on both feet with about two inches of space between them for balance.
5 . Take deep breaths throughout this process to increase the relaxation effects.
6. Repeat for as long as you like.
7. Once you are done, clean the Nayoya Acupressure Mat with soap and water or your favorite cleaning solution.
8. Store it in a dry place to prevent mildew. Now nothing is stopping you from coming home after a long day at work, getting on the Nayoya Acupressure Mat, relaxing for 20 minutes, and then feeling amazing all evening!
1 . Is this authentic? Is some company trying to con us by selling something that doesn’t do what they claim? Many companies out there will try to sell you their mat without telling you how it works. At Nayoya, we believe that knowledge is power, so we have entirely opened our “secrets” to you. We want you to know exactly how it works and what it does (and what it doesn’t do!) so that you can feel confident about your purchase.
2 . What kind of results can I expect? The Nayoya Acupressure Mat is great for relaxation purposes. Still, many people have also used the mat as a natural pain reliever for things like backaches and tension headaches. We cannot guarantee long-term effects and never fake testimonials, but we have seen firsthand the difference Nayoya mats make in people’s lives. We believe anyone can benefit from them if they use them correctly!
3 . How should I clean my mat? Wash with soap and water or your favorite cleaning solutions. Rinse thoroughly and let the air dry.
4 . How often should I use my mat? Nayoya mats are great for both preventative care (every day!) and when you need relief (after a hard day at work, when your back is sore, etc.). We suggest using it every night before bed for relaxation purposes, but don’t hesitate to put the mat to good use whenever you need pain relief!
5 . Can I share my mat with other people in my household? Nayoya mats are all about peace and harmony, so we recommend everyone in your household get their mat. But if sharing is unavoidable, be sure to clean each mat after use. 6. Will sitting on this mat damage it or shorten its life span in any way? We have tested the Nayoya Acupressure Mat on people of all different weights and different surfaces (hardwood, carpeting, etc.) with no damage to the mat whatsoever.
7 . Can I use this mat while pregnant or nursing? If you are in good health, there is absolutely no reason!
8 . Will using this mat help me lose weight? No, but it will help ease muscle pain, allowing you the energy needed for a more active lifestyle. In our experience, we recommend at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise 5 times a week alongside your daily Nayoya use to see faster results.
9 . How heavy is this mat? Weighing in at 7.7 pounds, the Nayoya Acupressure Mat is relatively light for its size.
10 . What are the dimensions of this mat? The Nayoya acupressure mat measures 53″ long by 16 ½” wide by 0.2″ thick- great to fit almost anywhere!
11 . How can I tell if my acupressure mat has gone wrong or needs cleaning? After continued use without adequately cleaning your mat, you will notice that it doesn’t feel as “spiky” and may provide enough pressure to be effective. If your mat has a substantial order, it may also need a good cleaning. We suggest following our cleaning instructions to revive your mat in both cases!
12 . What is the warranty? The Nayoya Acupressure Mat comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. We want you to be happy with your purchase, and if for any reason you are not, please let us know, and we will make it right.