Best Acupuncture Pens with Buying Guide – Help to Reduce Pain:
An Acupuncture pen, also known as acupuncture, is one of the most well-liked ways to help relieve body issues from aches to pains. Therefore, we selected the ten best acupuncture pens available for you to use daily.
With one of these devices, you release pain in different body parts. Each model has a reliable design and helps your body in various ways. Not only do they help reduce pain, but they also help regenerate cells, reduce inflammation, and boost blood circulation.
So, if you have some ache that needs to be taken care of, why not try one on the list—you have nothing to lose.
9 surprising benefits of delivering acupuncture with the Acupuncture Pen:
1. The Acupuncture Pen is a portable and discreet way to get acupuncture on the go
2. It’s perfect for people who can’t find time in their schedule for an acupuncture appointment
3. The Acupuncture Pen offers relief from chronic pain, headaches, nausea, and more
4. You can use it at home or work – no need to leave your desk!
5. It’s great for travel – you never know when you’ll need extra help with jet lag or motion sickness!
6. It’s easy to use – point the pen at your desired treatment area and press the button!
7. It’s FDA-cleared – pen acupuncture is approved in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
8. It’s pain-free – there’s no risk of getting stuck with needles
9. You can get fast relief on your own without needing an acupuncturist
You can use it for beauty care and joint pains, and you get a massage ball to stimulate the face. Some Acupuncture pens have different electrical pulse strengths and outputs, and some are pet-safe.
Best Acupuncture Pens
Whether you want to give yourself a facelift or relieve pain, give one of the Acupuncture pens a try—you will not be disappointed.
Enjoy relaxation time at home using the Gear electronic Acupuncture pen. You get a clean and painless treatment without needles. The device is safe to use, and you do not need help to reach the pressure points. You can beautify your skin for a cleaner look with the cosmetic procedure.
The node helps various parts of the body relax as well. You can use it for your shoulders, feet, and other body parts.
- The electric Acupuncture pen is safe to use and includes a manual on how to control it
- Works without needles and only has one acupuncture point to use on the pressure points
- The pen is best for superficial therapy with the dome-type node
- All you need to do is focus the end of the pen and apply pressure to the acupoint using contact gel
- It comes with different settings appropriate for using various amounts of force from low to high
- Suitable to treat Arthritis, Tennis Elbow, Osteoporosis, shoulder, elbow, knee, back, and more
The Meridian Energy Massager Pen has a simple design and is comfortable. You do not need to visit a professional to help relieve a quick pain. The device works well on different body parts and includes a manual.
Do you suffer from elbow, hands, knee, back, shoulder, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome pain? It would help to have the red light therapy acupuncture pen from TenDlite.
All you do is shine the red light on the pressure point for one minute to help relieve pain. The device has a medical-grade construction, and you do not need a prescription to buy it.
- When used with regular function, the Acupuncture pen repairs and regenerates joints and muscles
- Red light therapy works as an anti-inflammatory to boost your blood circulation and helps reduce swelling
- It can relieve different aches and pains and is painless
- Made with medical grade material and comes highly recommended
The TenDlite Acupuncture pen is FDA-approved, which says much about the device. The apparatus is simple and effective to use with positive results. You can even use it on your pet to treat different ailments. So, if you want to boost your blood circulation, regenerate cells, and relieve pain, try it.
The all-new Acupuncture point pen offers you the quality of life naturally. You can use it to improve your health and make you relax. The no-needle construction is safe on the skin and works without pain.
The device has two points touching the body to help de-stress muscles, leaving them pain-free. For immediate relief, you can use the large round tip and the smaller ones for the hands, feet, and ears.
- For dual points, you can use a large round one for immediate muscle relief and a small one to use on the ears, feet, and hands
- You only need to apply a little pressure as it has self-activating crystals to help heal.
- It needs no batteries and works as a natural pain-blocking mechanism without needles
For relieving joint and muscle pain, the acupoint pen is useful. You can use it on different body parts with the two pins available. The device works with self-activating crystals, and you can use it in the comfort of your home.
The Acupuncture pen mimics the same procedure as acupuncture but without the needles. The device helps relieve muscle tension and is one of the best healing devices available.
Place the apparatus on the pressure points and work with two crystals, creating a light stimulus.
- It helps alleviate tension in various parts of the body
- Further, it encourages healing once you start using it and allows cells to heal faster
- Works with a point and two crystals, creating a small stimulus sensation
The Acupuncture device is a scientifically developed pen working with various principles of acupuncture. You can use it to relieve tension in the muscles and heal it at the same time. Further, it helps with tissue regeneration when used on different acupoints.
The following pen is an Acupuncture and massage device. The Acupuncture magnet pen helps relieve muscle tension. You get different types of heads for the enclosure.
There is a ball-type one with two-dome-type heads. The information on how to use the heads is explained in the manual. So, reading them as some delicate parts of the body with needless pressure is best.
- The Acupuncture pen works on both magnet and acupoint therapy
- It gives you point-wise acupuncture when applying the pen to the meridian points
- Helps to relieve the muscles of stress while massaging
- Battery-powered energy pen
- Include two domes and one ball-type head
The battery-powered Acupuncture magnet pen makes the device easy to use without any side effects. The pen is ideal if you suffer from muscle tension and have a needle phobia. Furthermore, you do not need to apply any gels when using.
The Acupuncture laser pen has a simple design, easy to use, and is portable enough to take anywhere. Do you suffer from stiff muscles? Try the electric acupuncture pen out! All you need to do is apply pressure on the acupoints for relief.
There are no side effects related to using the product; it comes with three types of heads. You get a dome, node, and spherical type. You use each head on different body parts to help relieve tension.
- Include a dome, node, and spheroidal head to use on different parts of the body
- With the dome head, you can beautify your facial skin
- The node head works on other parts of the body, and the spherical head offers pain relief
- There is no need to plug the pen in, and it works with batteries
The fantastic thing is the Electric Meridian Laser Acupuncture Pen you can buy online here. You need no one to help you use it with the simple design. Furthermore, you get no side effects compared to using medicines.
With the single-phase electricity and your body’s static electricity, you can heal your body with the Acupuncture pen. The device has nine adjustable intensity levels and is simple to operate.
Included, you get two heads to use in three different ways. With the dome head, you can do superficial therapy to beautify the skin on your face. With the node head, it is great to help alleviate pain.
- Include two heads with Nine adjustable levels of intensity
- Made with auto turn-off features
- Help reduce pain and improve your skin to prevent premature aging
- Extra, you receive Anyure BLVT Aqua European cream
- Powered by one AA battery – not included
You can use the Acupuncture pen without the contact gel and take it with you anywhere. The only complaint is the battery that lasts for a day when used. However, compared to the battery life, the device has a reasonable price and costs less than visiting a specialist.
The Acupuncture laser pen can reduce joint stiffness, relieve muscle spasms, improve blood flow, and more. You can even use it on your pet to treat arthritis, chronic otitis, etc. With the streamlined design, the pen has an anti-slip strip for a comfortable hold.
The red light laser is safe to use and comes with a two-press start function. You can adjust the device’s time of use and return to the previous level after five minutes to indicate the time left when used.
- It comes with a medical-grade laser light to help relieve shallow pain and help heal wounds
- Simple operation with customizable timer and portable with a rechargeable battery to use up to 5 hours
- Include a user-friendly guide
- Streamlined design with an anti-slip strip
- Suitable to use on yourself and pets
- It comes with a 90-day return warranty
Whether you have had ankle surgery, back pain, or more, the acupuncture laser pen can help. The price is affordable, and it comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to five hours of use.
Are you frowning about the thought of needles scattered throughout your body to help relieve pain? Here, we have the affordable acupuncture pen, the NYKKOLA.
The pen has a metal ball tip and tail with a lightweight center portion of plastic material. Once you place the device in your hand, you feel the energetic tingles as your hand acts as the grounding. No matter what problems you have, from erectile dysfunction to back pain, the apparatus can help.
- Made with metal ball tip and tail comprising the frivolous center made of plastic
- You receive two pots of conduction gel to help smooth out the process
- Acupuncture point pen to treat erection problems, migraines, massage, and used for relaxation
- The compact size of 200 x 30mm is portable enough to take with you on travels or to work
- Works with one AA battery not included
The Acupuncture pen is affordable, but you get what you pay for, including a Chinese manual. You will have to go online to learn how to use the device. The Meridian pen still works well for the price and is durable with chrome-plated plastic. So, if you do not want to spend the hard-earned money on an expensive device, this is the one to buy.
With the Acupuncture machine, you get two different kinds of massage heads with nine levels of intensity settings. The operation is simple, and the device is easy to carry. The apparatus is safe as it works with fusion and modern biotechnology without needles.
You can use the tool to search for pressure points atomically. The dome head is suitable for facial and healthcare use. With the node head, you can use it on partial body pains, and the Spheroidaltype quickly helps alleviate pain.
- Include two types of massage heads with nine intensity levels
- Portable design and easy to use and carry
- Atomically searches for acupoints
- Works with transient pulse based on fusion and modern biotechnology
- Powered by one AA battery – not included
The electronic Acupuncture pen offers a simple and portable design to take anywhere with battery use. If you want to help relieve the body of pain or rejuvenate your facial skin, check the device reviewed here.
The Acupuncture Guide to Healthier Living Lifestyle
When viewing Acupuncture at first, it may seem mysterious, but the benefits are endless. The old Chinese therapy is worth learning, and compared to acupuncture, working with tiny needles you can use from an electronic acupressure pen to a magnetic one without pain.
You can use a pen instead of grabbing painkillers to help relieve the pain. However, do Acupuncture pens work? A fact is that these devices have received some outstanding Acupuncture pen reviews to help relieve not only pain but rejuvenate the skin as well.
Instead of using tiny sterile steel needles placed into different acupoints of the body, you need to use the pen on it without feeling tenderness. You use the apparatus on the same twelve meridian points corresponding with each organ in your body. These pathways are categorized as yin and yang according to the organs connected.
However, what is Acupuncture good for—a fact is it can treat different things:
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps release your body’s neurotransmitters and endorphins (natural painkillers)
- Aids in releasing antidepressant properties (serotonin) in the brain
- Helps produce nerve fiber and sends nerve impulses to your spinal cord
- Further, it helps release adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) that activates the adrenal gland and releases Cortisol into the bloodstream (the steroid substance has anti-inflammatory properties)
- Reduces inflammation with stressed muscles and helps you to relax
Another health benefit associated with Acupuncture, similar to medicine, is it helps relieve anxiety, chronic pain, migraine, depression, arthritis, obesity, insomnia, nausea, and more.
The acupressure laser pen penetrates the skin to reach specific points to stimulate the nerve endings and improve the physical condition. The side effects compared to using painkillers are not as high.
Furthermore, you do not have to face needles with an Acupuncture point pen.
Different Acupuncture Treatments:
If you do not like needles, the acupuncture pen offers you an effective and painless use. The device works with an electrical current, and you use it on the same pressure points when using the needles.
When pinpointing the correct meridian spot of your pain, you point the pen on it and treat the area. The portable equipment can take you anywhere and helps relieve up to 15% of your pain. By using the acupressure magnetic pen, you can even treat nausea.
The Acupuncture Laser Pen
The laser pen is another great tool if you suffer from needle phobia. You will feel no pain, only an electric sensation moving along the acupoint. The device is comfortable to use and takes up to 30 minutes. All you do is press the pen on the area, and it releases the electronic pulse that helps to heal the painful area.
The Electric Acupuncture Pen
The acupressure electric pens are just as helpful as other natural pain relievers. You can use it for tension headaches, stress, tiredness, and unexplained aches. Like the laser model, it also releases electrical pulses identical to the acupuncture needles. The apparatus is safe to use without side effects. You can use the node in different areas of the body.
The Acupuncture Magnetic Pen
The acupuncture pen can be used for different purposes and has a probe that works with vibration. The pulsation stimulates the skin and works with electro-pulses working directly into the body tissues. Using the pen helps regulate the bioelectric fields, adjust the cells, and help relieve pain.
Which Acupuncture Pen Do You Want to Buy?
The acupressure pen is a helpful device for treating different ailments and suffering from a needle phobia. You can enjoy pain-free treatments to reduce chronic pain without side effects. Using the machine offers you realistic therapy used for hundreds of years by different Asian practitioners.
Benefits of Acupressure Pen:
1. The Acupuncture Pen offers painless treatment for chronic pain, headaches, nausea, and more.
2. You can use the pen at home or work – no need to leave your desk!
3. It’s ideal for travel since you never know when you’ll need help with jet lag or motion sickness.
4. It’s FDA-cleared – the Food and Drug Administration(FDA) approves pen acupuncture in the United States.
5. It’s easy to use – point the pen at your desired treatment area and press the button!
6. The pen is pain-free – there is no risk of getting stuck with a needle since it doesn’t use needles.
7. You can get fast relief independently without requiring an acupuncturist’s help or expertise. This makes it a great option for those who want to treat various conditions but don’t have the time or money to make regular appointments at their local acupuncture clinic.
It is important to receive acupuncture frequently to achieve lasting relief from chronic pain and other conditions such as headaches, nausea, or insomnia. However, many people lack the time or inclination to attend regular appointments.
While pen acupuncture is more widely available than ever, it still has one of the highest success rates when patients choose to use it without professional treatment.
Try one of the electronic acupuncture pens instead of pumping your body with medication with various side effects. You will be surprised at the long-term benefits of keeping the skin and body looking great without the adverse effects.