Top 10 Best Acupressure Balls With Buyer’s Guide
Acupressure balls help aid in relieving tension present in the muscles. The self-massage tool provides pressure to the acupoints throughout the body. You can use it to target pressure points on the shoulders, neck, legs, hands, and feet. With a kneading effect, it massages out the soreness in various parts to make you feel relaxed.
You can find them online with different names ranging from sensory, muscle roller, massage, trigger point, pressure point, lacrosse, or porcupine balls. Another standout is you can purchase them with soft, hard, and spiked structures in different shapes and sizes.
We have selected ten of the best acupressure massage balls to look at here. We hope the magnetic acupressure ball review helps you to pick the right one for your needs.
Best Acupressure Balls:
The acupressure ball for feet and hands helps soothe aching muscles to relieve pain. The massager may look small but offers the best pain relief in the hands, feet, and other body parts. Do you suffer from plantar fasciitis? You will love the pressure point ball.
Massaging your feet after standing all day or walking helps prevent tears or swelling in the muscles. The Shiatsu massage helps with your blood flow and makes the muscles more flexible. The trigger point tool is ideal for all to use and comes with non-intrusive spikes.
The size is unique and comfortable to hold, and no place on the body is difficult to reach with this muscle roller ball. You can take it to work, school, vacation, or home as it has a small design.
- Affordable treatment for plantar fasciitis with the soft spiked design
- Can take it with you anywhere and include a reflexology chart to target specific areas of the body
- The massage ball measures two inches, and the density is firm
- Made with polyurethane fabric with a solid core
- The material is non-toxic and skin-safe
The sensory ball is any runner’s delight to use after a long run. You can recover fast by massaging different acupoints provided on the reflexology chart included. The product has a durable design and is small enough to take anywhere.
The hard and soft combo set offers you the versatility to use it on different parts of the body. The porcupine sensory balls help relieve stress and are available in bright colors. The sizes in the pack differ from those used on delicate to other parts of the body. You can use it to boost your immune system, massage muscles, and relieve tension.
Two of the balls measure 7.5cm, and the other two have a dimension of 9cm. You receive it in a nice colorful box to keep safely stored. The material is skin-friendly and exceeds the EU EN71, ASTM F963, and US CPSIA safety standards.
- Two different pairs of balls in yellow, red, green, and blue
- Helps relieve pain, muscle knots, tension, and more
- Comprise sensory nodules to apply acupressure to the different acupoints in the body
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Whether you run or have chronic shoulder pain, the four sensory balls can help. You can apply pressure to the hands, feet, neck, shoulder, and so much more to relieve tension and pain in the muscles.
In the set, you get two acupressure balls to relax knotted muscles and relieve muscle pain. Both the orbs are soft and have a firm structure. The fabric offers a tight grip to hold the ball. The product is latex-free and does not contain harmful chemicals. You can enjoy the ultimate massage at home by rolling away knots and tension on the body.
The rubber construction is durable and straightforward to clean and offers you myofascial relief as well. There are two different color sets available blue/red and green/yellow. Further, using the balls is straightforward by leaning on them and using your body weight and gravity to give a great massage.
- Include two softer balls in a set
- Two color options are available blue/red and green/yellow
- Small and portable to take anywhere
- Made with rubber and suitable for lacrosse practice
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Using the acupressure ball for hands and feet offers you a relaxing sensation after a long day at work. The muscle roller ball is perfect to use on various parts of the body to relieve stress and to unwind. Get yours today and start enjoying a relaxing rubdown at home.
With the set of two acupressure balls, you can get instant results. You can use it for deep tissue massages, trigger point treatment, and myofascial release to name a few. The rubber structure is durable to lasts a long time. You get a firm grip to use the massage balls in different parts of the body.
You can buy it in a blue or purple color to fit in with your lifestyle. The balls are slightly more prominent with a sturdy design and softer than a lacrosse ball. All you need is to use your body weight and gravity to enjoy a magical massage at home. You can keep it at work in the drawer for a foot rub and leave one at home just in case.
- You get two balls included available in blue or purple
- Made with durable rubber and easy to clean
- Easy to use by placing it under the feet or used in the hand
- Can make use of it on diverse parts of your body
- Lifetime Guarantee
Instead of using a tennis ball that slips around use the acupressure ball to massage your back, hand, feet, shoulders, and more. The small-sized trigger point balls fit perfectly in a bag, and you get two to use at work or home. You even get a durable case to keep them safe.
Orb you can buy in various sizes to suit your needs. The four available colors make them stand out and are not misplaced easily. The construction EVA foam with a high density and provides a deep tissue massage. You can buy it in sizes ranging between three to five inches.
With the multi-directional massage, you can target various meridian points to relax and unwind tensioned muscles. Included you get an instruction guide on how to use them effectively.
- Available in sizes ranging between 3 – 5 inches
- EVA foam construction and firm to provide a deep tissue pressure
- Can utilize it on different parts of the body
- The fabric is non-toxic, latex-free, and easy to clean
- Small enough to take anywhere
Enjoy a pain-free massage in the comfort of your home with the Orb ball. The product is plain and simple but works the upper back, shoulders, lower part of the body, and more. The sizes are convenient to throw in a bag to take to work, gym, school, and anywhere.
Do you need an acupressure foot massage ball or need a special foot roller tool, get the kit you will not be disappointed. You can enjoy hot & cold therapy with the goodies included. With the set, you can relieve sore muscles, inflammation, tension, and more.
You can warm or cool the spiked and non-spiked balls the choice is yours. In the package are a foot roller, two spiked acupressure balls, and a smooth lacrosse ball. Each item is durable, crack-free, and tear-resistant. You get a carry pouch to keep your acupressure essentials together—keeping them on hand as needed.
- You get the foot massager, massage balls (three-inch studded, 2.5-inch soft studded, and 2.5-inch smooth ball), instructions, and carry bag
- Can use it with cold or warm acupressure therapy
- Gives you a deep tissue massage with myofascial release
- Comes with a lacrosse massage ball
- The foot roller is textured and great for plantar fasciitis problems
- Made with latex-free materials
- 60-day Guarantee
Instead of spending a fortune buying different acupressure massage tools, spend your money on this set. You get five different items packed in a gorgeous pouch to take with you anywhere.
Why push through the pain if you can defeat it with the acupressure health kit from Sporty Healthy Habits? The deep-tissue massage balls and myofascial roller will come to your rescue to keep you feeling great. In the collection is a spiky PVC ball with solid construction to help reduce muscle tension.
There is a smooth rubber ball to improve the blood flow in the body and great to use for wrists, hands, and palms. Last, is the semi-spiked foam ball to massage down the spine making the back relaxed? Furthermore, you get an e-book included on how to use the devices and a carry case.
- Offers you a rapid recovery from different injuries when using the massage balls
- The lacrosse set of orbs has a durable rubber structure for lifetime use
- You get multi-use with three different acupressure balls in the kit
- There is an e-book with an exercise video and a carry pouch included
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
For a great product look at the set and decide for yourself what you think. You get more than one acupressure ball to use on various pressure points throughout the body. You will not feel lost as you get an e-book and video included.
For a safe and natural acupuncture treatment to use at home, look at the hand and foot acupressure ball here. By using the ball rolled in the hand or under the feet, you can improve your mood and stimulate your immune system at the same time. The ball of bliss acupressure ball has a soft rubber structure measuring 2.2 inches.
There are 656 needles applied to the ball to give you a foot and hand massage. The colors vary and are suitable for adults and children to use. Even the tops of the nodes are faceted to prevent hurting the skin and are made of zinc, copper, iron, and silver.
- Helps increase blood circulation, relieve pain, increase energy, and more
- Equipped with 656 faceted needles made of silver, iron, zinc, iron, and copper
- Has a durable rubber structure
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Get your acupressure massage ball now and put it on the office table to help relieve stress. Yes, you hear right the acupoint tool does more than make you relaxed it also provides you uplift when needed to make you feel refreshed.
Massage the pain away any time of the day with Dr. Frederick’s acupressure balls. You get one smooth and one spiky ball to use in conjunction with other massage techniques. You can use it on your lower and upper back to relieve knotted muscles. Furthermore, you can apply it to diverse acupoints and scar tissue.
By placing the ball on a hard surface, you can apply pressure to the distressed areas to relieve any form of pain. You can use the product with hot or cold acupressure therapy as desired to achieve different results.
- Works with hot and cold relief technology and is made with temperature-stabilizing gel inside
- Use it to roll underneath the foot to treat plantar fasciitis
- The set consists of a travel bag with one smooth and one spiked massage ball
Transform your aching legs and hands into a comfortable and relaxed position with the set of massage balls. You get a cute travel pouch included to make sure the acupressure balls are going with you everywhere.
Use the deep-tissue acupressure balls and melt away your daily stress. You can use them to reach tight spots to unwind muscles in the body with the available sizes. Included in the set are four balls to use on different parts of the body — the four-inch one you use on the larger muscles as it has a substantially curved area making it easy to use.
With the 2.5-inch ball, you can do deep tissue messaging to unwind knotted muscles to make you feel relaxed. There are two spiky balls measuring 2 inches each to penetrate soft tissue providing the best acupressure treatment to increase the blood flow and more.
- The set comprises four different size massage balls two of which are spiked
- The product is latex-free, and the smooth balls are made of EVA foam with hardcore and firm on the outside
- The lacrosse ball has a rubber construction and is also latex-free
- You can use it to relieve pain, release tightness in muscles, and restore your movement
With acupressure balls, you can achieve excellent results using them on various parts of the body. The carry pouch is handy for keeping your massage tools together and great for traveling. You will not lose them in your case, and you can pop them into your bag to take to work.
Which Acupressure Balls Do You Need?
Depending on the massage therapy needs you have, we hope our list of the best acupressure balls offers you what you need. These items are useful to use as acupressure massage tools and perfect to relieve pain and many other things. Whether you are an athlete, scholar, or work a nine-to-five job the massage ball is perfect to take anywhere.
You can leave two at home and take two to work making them available to use all the time. The ball of bliss provides you with durable construction and is long-lasting to use. With their unique designs, you can enjoy a relaxing massage without side effects. Get yourself a couple of these balls and start relieving your stress at work and home today.
Acupressure Ball Buying Guide
Do you need an acupressure wooden ball, a foot massage ball, or a twin-roll acupressure ball? As you can see the different types of trigger, and point balls are endless. That is why you need a buyer’s guide as provided here to help you make the right choice when buying one.
One of the essential features is to look at the hardness of the ball. When using acupressure balls for feet, you do not want to stand on them, and they fall flat. A softer one is more suitable for use on the neck and other delicate parts of the body.
The second vital thing is the size. A typical massage ball size ranges from 2.75 to 3 inches. You can find small ones as well to use on the buttocks and legs. For using it on the chest and shoulders, you will need a bigger one.
Acupressure Ball Benefits
For an alternative therapy to use at home, the acupressure ball comes highly recommended. The tool helps make your muscles relax as pressures are applied to the different meridian points in the body. You can use it to:
- Improve your blood circulation
- Makes the nervous system relax
- Help reduce stress levels and improve sleep
- Aids in myofascial release
- Relieves fatigue
- Helps with low and high blood pressure and so much more
Whether you need an acupressure ball for hand use or placed behind your ears, you can find a perfect set here. Go ahead, check them out, and pamper yourself to a self-massage at home.