Top 10 Best Acupressure Bracelets With Buying Guide:
Did you know you could treat your motion sickness with an acupressure bracelet?
The ancient form of healing has come a long way. Usually, you would apply pressure using your fingers to stimulate several acupoints to prevent nausea and known as the Nei Kuan points (P6) located on your inner wrist.
To make it easier you can now buy an acupressure bracelet for nausea working on the same principle. The wristband has a small stud applying constant pressure on the pressure point.
A fact is that you can apply the same force with your finger, but why should you hold your finger there if you can make use of a wearable.
To make your selection more manageable, we have chosen some of the best acupressure bracelets for anxiety, motion sickness, morning sickness, and more right here. Check them out and find a suitable one that fits in with your budget.
Best Acupressure Bracelets
Whether you suffer from motion sickness, morning sickness, or anxiety each of the products on the list can help—pick your one today and try it!
For a sports-oriented smartwatch band, look at the Reliefband2 acupressure bracelet. The tool has a sophisticated design with loads of medical applications. The wearable works with electrostimulation to help disrupt queasiness when in motion. You can adjust the intensity of your P6 acupoint with the electromagnetic pulses to prevent motion sickness.
What it does is send a neuromodulation electric pulse to your Vagus nerve and blocks the signal to the brain to obstruct sensory conflicts. Using the digital interface is straightforward with the independent buttons. You can increase or decrease the intensity levels of the pulses.
When used on the highest setting you feel a slight tingle to quell your nausea feeling. Using the intensity down button also serves as the power button. You can see the battery life displayed on the screen. Another added benefit is the bracelet is lightweight, but the stiffness of the band can become a bit uncomfortable for some users.
The material used to construct the bracelet is water-resistant and easy to keep clean. Included you receive two tubes of conductivity gel to help improve the effectiveness when used. The battery included is rechargeable and lasts up to 17-hours when used on the medium intensity level.
- Made with latex-free material and splash resistant
- Designed with ten intensity levels for your needs
- The battery is rechargeable with up to 17-hours of use on the medium setting
- Comprise a J-Band making it easy to put on and take off
- You receive two tubes of gel to apply to the wrist before wearing the wearable
- FDA-cleared product with proprietary pulse contacts
Considering the high price tag, you get a rechargeable acupressure bracelet with the unique bracelet to help relieve nausea. We recommend the wearable if you suffer from motion sickness traveling by car. You can use it for air and sea travel as well. With the charging cable included, the cell charges quick, but it would be nice to see it work with a Micro USB as well.
The Reliefband1.5 is an older version of the 2.0 one mentioned. The only difference is that the acupressure bracelet for motion sickness comes with a non-rechargeable battery. The appearance is chunkier but remains a viable option and half the price.
The band may not have the sporty design, and the face sits opposite of how you would usually wear your watch. For some users this causes discomfort. However, when it comes to the power intensity controls, it is simple to use and read. Furthermore, the wristband is splash resistant.
The device works with the same principle as the 2.0 model using electromagnetic pulses with different intensity levels. The construction of the band is cloth, and the contact point connects with the P6 position on your wrist. You receive a tube of conductivity gel to help improve the effectiveness when worn.
You get five intensity levels to match your needs, and the highest setting gives a mild tingle. Wearers find the feeling a bit uncomfortable. However, compared to feeling sick when in motion all the time it helps beat the nauseating feeling. The device works with a CR2025 battery you only need to replace after a year.
- Made with digital treatment and include one tube of hypoallergenic conductivity gel
- The product is FDA-cleared and comes with replaceable battery included
- You can turn it on and off as needed and the band is splash resistant
- Made with fabric wristband
The old Reliefband has a consistent and rock-solid design. The acupressure bracelet for morning sickness remains a top contender on the list. If you have sensitive skin, the band may give you a rash and best to look for something else.
Do you need an alternative option instead of taking medication to help prevent nausea you can look at the EmeTerm acupressure bracelet? The electromagnetic pulse works on the same principle as the Reliefband. The wearable you wear on the opposite as wearing a watch with the face on the underside of your wrist.
Wearing the device in such a manner can become uncomfortable for some users. However, wearing it in this manner is highly effective for the contacts to connect with your acupoints. The band has a simple construction and looks the same as a sports watch.
On the watch face, you have five LED indicator lights to track the intensity of the device. There is one button to power the bracelet and adjust the strength of the electromagnetic pulse. Further, the apparatus has an IP22-rating making it water-resistant.
One of the biggest complaints is the wristband as it comes loose and EmeTerm is fixing the problem. However, when it comes to reducing nausea, the device is handy. The five intensity levels help to relieve various gastrointestinal discomforts without side effects.
- Available in a black or light blue color
- Works with TENS technology
- Has a rechargeable battery and charges via Micro USB and lasts up to a week of use
- Comes with an IP22-rating
- The strap measures 5.18-inches in length
- Has a small electro pad giving off an electrical pulse
- Made with five different intensity levels and adjustable
- Included are the charging cable and a year warranty
For a useful acupressure bracelet, the EmeTerm comes highly recommended. The fact that the battery lasts up to a week of use is fantastic. Taking the band that comes lose easily into consideration EmeTerm listens to their customer’s complaints and is taking care of it.
For a top choice when in need of an inexpensive acupressure bracelet to treat motion sickness nothing compared to the PSI brand. The band relies on regular acupressure to help disrupt signals causing nausea. You receive two bracelets to wear on each wrist.
With the bracelets on it provides instant relief of queasiness and made with waterproof construction. The device offers a perfect fit for all. The strap adjusts for a perfect fit and has an elastic structure. You can customize the center ring of an acupoint for an amplified effect.
However, you must note that the wristband does not provide the same effect for all when worn.
- Available in three colors black, cherry blossom and color play
- The straps adjustable and waterproof
- Has a fashionable construction and is reusable
- Comes in a set of two to wear on both wrists
- Works via acustimulation
While the PSI band is not as effective as your EmeTerm or other electronic models it remains helpful to relieve nausea. You can reuse the bracelet, as it has no battery and waterproof. The band adjusts for a perfect fit, but you will need to use both of them on each wrist.
The next acupressure bracelet for anxiety is useful to treat nausea related problems as well. For instant nausea relief, the wristband offers two different pressure point options to use on the P6 and H7 on the wrist. So you can treat queasiness and anxiety at the same time.
Included you get a full diagram with a video link on proper use. The bracelet width is ¾ -inches and comes with a Velcro closure you can adjust. You can purchase it in four sizes to work with adults and kids. The construction of the wearable is medical certified and comes in different color styles.
- Made with medically certified fabric
- Helps relieve anxiety and nausea with the two pressure point options
- Need to wear them on both wrists and includes two bracelets
- Four different sizes available for adults and kids
- Made with varying styles of color
- The band is fully adjustable
For a stylish and affordable option to help relieve stress and nausea, the acupressure bracelets are perfect. You need to wear them on both wrists and to tighten them may become a problem if you are not ambidextrous. Try them out and get someone to help fasten them—you will not be disappointed.
Here we have another acupressure bracelet with various symptom reliefs. The band has three pressure nodes, and you can wear them in wet or dry conditions. The terry cloth is comfortable, and it comes with an adjustable metal loop closure. The acupoints triggered when worn is the H7, H6, P7, LU9, and P6.
You can wear it to help with anxiety, tension headaches, stress, carpal tunnel, insomnia, and nausea to name a few. Furthermore, you can relieve rheumatism by wearing the nodes on the top side of your wrist to apply pressure to the TW4/Tw5 acupoints as well.
- Made of medical grade fabric with three pressure beads
- Adjusts with a Velcro and metal loop closure
- Five sizes available with different fashionable color styles
- Comes with three pressure beads to use on top or underneath the wrist
- Offers multiple treatments for various ailments
- Can wear the acupressure bracelet in dry and wet conditions
Why spend a fortune on different medications to treat your anxiety and nausea at the same time—you can achieve amazing results with the acupressure band designed with three pressure beads. The product is affordable and worth a try.
Now for something completely different in acupressure bands to help relieve anxiety, nausea, and insomnia—look at the essential oil one here. You can buy it in four sizes from small to large. The wristband has a colorful design and fits snugly with the lava bead layout on the underside of the wrist.
The beads press on the H7, LU9, H6, and P7 acupoints to help relieve multi symptoms. You can apply essential oils to the bead as it absorbs the oil and disperses throughout the day or night. Furthermore, you can adjust the bracelet for a perfect fit.
The bracelet adjusts with a Velcro and slides metal loop for added support. The material used to construct the wearable is medical grade certified. You can use it with different essential oils.
- Can use the acupressure bracelet with or without essential oils
- Offers you multi-symptom relief for insomnia, stress, nausea and more
- Works on acupoints H7, H6, LU9, and P7
- Made with Lava Beads that absorb the essential oil and oil is not included
- Comes with a Velcro and metal loop clasp to adjust for a perfect fit
- Colorful and stylish
The aromatherapy acupressure bracelet relieves different symptoms when applying pressure to different acupoints on the wrist. You only need one drop of your favorite essential oil added to the beads to use throughout the day or night.
For a stylish solution compared to your regular acupressure band, look at the Queasy Beads. The bracelet helps relieve nausea and looks fashionable at the same time. You can use it to treat more than queasiness and effective for anxiety, vertigo, and more — the silver beads made of sterling silver and are safe and effective to use.
The wearable is a great alternative compared to wristbands and comes with a carrying pouch included.
- Made with sterling silver beads
- Offer a natural remedy against nausea, anxiety, and more
- For a custom fit, you need to contact the seller with your wrist size
- Include a carry pouch
Compared to other products on the list, the acupressure bracelet offers you a custom fit solution to help alleviate stress and nausea at the same time. The price is affordable and has no side effects.
The next acupressure device is a wrist massage ring that helps give you energy and improves your concentration and general health. The stainless steel structures durable and one size fit all.
Further, it helps improve your blood circulation as it moves over the active acupoints.
- An excellent tool for self-treatment to help boost your immune system against different ailments
- Made with stainless steel
- One size fits all
While the acupressure ring helps with relieving anxiety, it does not alleviate nausea. So if you need a bracelet to help with motion sickness this is not the one to buy—it will, however, help you when you are stuck in traffic or standing in long lines at the till.
For a cheap acupressure bracelet solution, the Toulifly applies pressure to the Nei-Kuan (P6) acupoint on each wrist. The procedures are done via a plastic stud and help restore balance in the body. The bands convenient to use and you can repeatedly use without charging or replacing a battery.
With the convenient size you can take them with you anywhere and suitable for adults and kids to wear. You receive a black or gray pair, and the color choice is yours.
- Works for motion and morning sickness when worn on both wrists
- Applies pressure to the critical P6 acupoint and takes up to five minutes to work
- Made with knitted elastic fabric with a plastic knob on the inside
- Available in two sizes and two colors
Make the acupressure bracelet part of your next air, road, or boat trip. You will be amazed at how effective these affordable bands can help relieve your motion sickness in less than five minutes.
Which Acupressure Bracelet Do You Like?
No matter what acupressure bracelet you like the important thing is to place it correctly to prevent motion sickness. These bands can only work if you put the node correctly on the wrist. Always make sure the stud presses onto the P6 acupoint. Firsts locate the pressure point and make sure the node is facing down downwards over the spot.
Adjust the band to prevent restriction of movement in hand. Some you need to use on both wrists while others offer you a perfect solution to wear on one wrist. No matter which one you try, the important thing is you have nothing to lose, as it is one of the best anti-nausea solutions without any side effects.
Acupressure Bracelet Buyer’s Guide
Do you have a sensitive vestibular system then you need a magnetic acupressure bracelet to help? Now you may wonder if the acupressure wristband works. A fact is the wearable is inexpensive and worth a try. Some users have found them helpful to relieve different ailments associated with nausea.
The majority of anti-nausea wristbands have a blend of electric pulsation to help disrupt the neural pathways telling your body that you are suffering from motion sickness. All the node does is interrupting the signal of queasiness tricking your mind to ignore it.
However, not everyone’s reactions the same to the wearable and may need to use some form of anti-nausea medication to be more effective. The fact is you have nothing to lose so try it.
Furthermore, you can buy them in a bracelet or wristband form, and different varieties are available online. Whether you buy one for treating morning sickness, anxiety, and more they all work on the same principles using electroacupuncture. The only difference between the brands is:
- Some you can wear on either wrist and works with electrical pulse
- You can find a model such as the Reliefband2 with a rechargeable battery and five stages of intensity
- Certain brands you need to use with conductivity gel
- The SeaBand, for example, has a knitted construction and works with a plastic stud available in different sizes
- The majority of acupressure bracelets need to be snug fitting to be effective
- You will find that some acupressure wristbands you need to wear on both wrists
- Depending on your fashion style you can even find one made with a latex-free band available in different color styles
As you can see there, are various features you can look at when buying an acupressure bracelet for motion sickness and more? If you are uncertain, about which one will work best for you look at our list of acupressure bracelets reviewed here.